Thursday, July 19, 2012

Momma to be....

Well here I am skipping school, as you know I am a teacher, to get rest and I find myself doing more than resting. I am here looking and gazing at others beautiful blogging pages wishing I could get mine just right, I really do think there needs to be a tutorial for creating amazing blogs however with that said I am also loving all the baby and prego pics that I have found. I had an wonderful maternity photography shoot with my last baby girl and with this one it will be completely different because now we have more in our family, and it will be on off site location somewhere. I have a few ideas in mind, however we are surprising ourselves with the gender of the baby until he or she arrives so the whole bow and booties thing really doesn't help in the photo department. But here are a few I did find that I feel would work, let me know what you think!
UPDATE--- for some reason I didn't actually post this blog so as I was doing a quick glance I decided I will actually post it with what photos I was able to get of our precious, well it was a boy as some of you know, but at the time up until delivery we were clueless... so here are some amazing shots for you all to ponder over I think I did pretty good with what I was wanting to go for in the first place :)
I actually have the one in the reeds however I don't have the rights to publish all of them online. If you want an amazing photographer in my area please feel free to looki nto Vanja she was amazing!!www.vanjadphotography.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment